Meet Jake TeWinkel
With nearly a decade of experience in the finance and mortgage industry, I have helped hundreds of clients purchase or refinance their homes. Whether you are a first time homebuyer, looking into a vacation home or an investment property, or simply making a move, trust my experience to guide you through the process.
I pride myself on providing the best customer service possible. That means attention to detail on every loan, and making sure that all of my clients fully understand their options, so that they can make the best decisions for now and for the future.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
About Bell Bank Mortgage
Helping our customers find the smart way home for more than 130 years, Bell Bank Mortgage has a reputation for exceptional service and high integrity standards. Our culture centers on customer care and transparency from first contact. We help simplify what is often a very complex system. Applying for a loan is made easy, as our loan officers walk you through the process and the documents needed to support your loan request. Plus, our state-of-the-art technology helps make the mortgage process as stress-free as possible.
We believe that relationships are the key to our continued success and are dedicated to creating the simplest, fastest, efficient and most satisfying experience for our borrowers. You’ll see the Bell Mortgage difference as soon as you meet with one of our loan officers. We take the time to truly get to know you and your financial situation.
The History of Bell Bank Mortgage
In 2011, Minneapolis-based Bell Mortgage became a part of what was then State Bank & Trust, in a history-making venture for both companies. Bell has literally been a part of Minnesota since the state’s infancy. The oldest and largest independent mortgage banking company in Minnesota, it was founded in 1880 by early Minneapolis leader David C. Bell. Since then, Bell Bank Mortgage has added locations throughout the Twin Cities and in Phoenix, developed its own proprietary technology for processing and underwriting, and has thousands of family mortgages to its name.
In 2012, State Bank & Trust rebranded as Bell State Bank & Trust, taking on the Bell name to give a more unique identity to a known and respected regional brand. Bell State Bank & Trust shortened its name to Bell Bank in August of 2016, with the mortgage division becoming Bell Bank Mortgage to simplify the brand while retaining the familiar “trees” logo.
Our Commitment to You
Over the years, we have worked with thousands of individuals and families, making home ownership a reality for them. We would love the opportunity to work with you. At Bell Bank Mortgage, we process, underwrite and close your loan within the walls of our office. In-house administration of your loan means we can ensure a quick, accurate and smooth process all the way to closing day. And we work in harmony with local and national lending sources to find you the best possible rate and terms.